ReWiggled - Bigger than the Beatles

Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 8 November 2011

I will have to admit that I am a relative latecomer to the Wiggles having listened to them for only the last couple of years, but I am going to go all out there and say that they are the best band since the Beatles - dare I say, bigger than the Beatles (but still not bigger than Jesus). But to celebrate 20 years of wearing skivvies and entertaining kids they have just released a new album called "ReWiggled". They have put on the one disc 20 all time favourite Wiggles songs, as interpreted by some pretty big names in the music industry, such as The Living End, Jebediah, Spiderbait and many more.

I don't get any royalties out of this post, I just think they're great.



Click here for other blog posts about the Wiggles


Click here for other funny pictures and posts about children

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP