Pointless Post-it Notes - An apple a day ...

Best Blogger Tips

Friday 10 July 2009

"This is Indexed" by Jessica Hagy is by far and away my favourite blog. It is sharp, witty, creative, consistent and widely popular. It has taken a simple idea and used it to comment and critique on anything and everything in society. But it is also incredibly frustrating - frustrating in that I wish I came up with the idea first. But rather than wallow in my self-pity I have decided to do what any other reasonable blogger would do - rip the idea off.

So from now on, similar to my weekly Wednesday Word series, every Friday, I am going to post a new series - it is called Pointless Post-it notes, namely because I have drawn them on large post-it notes but also because they are pointless. Nevertheless I hope you like them.

This is one is called, "An apple a day"

2 comments :

Ali said...

Hey thanks dvm! I have laughed my way through that book, but didn't know there was a blog! I'm subscribing right now!

Justin said...

Love Jessica Hagy.

(Can you resend the email to me? Not sure where IMAP took it...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP