Adult Jump Suits - Jumpin Jammerz

Best Blogger Tips

Saturday 29 November 2008


As many of you will know from a previous post of mine, I have longed for the day when adult jump suits are socially acceptable. Well it appears I have to wait no longer: not only has someone realised the market potential for this idea, but they have already made and marketed it. May I introduce you to “Jumpin Jammerz”. I particularly like the fact that the fabric they use is both “moisture absorbing” and “anti-bacterial”, not to mention “breathable” and “cool”.

In case anyone has been thinking of what they should buy me for Christmas I will simply say this: I am 5 foot 7 and weigh 143 pounds. My favourite colour is red (or skulls).

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP